At Wye Adventures we love to climb and are fortunate to be have excellent local limestone crags right here in the gorge that will excite and entice all level of aspiring spidermen from complete novices to the advanced and highly experienced. For those wanting a bit of fun on the rock without the climb up, we can take you abseiling. Then you can enjoy the fantastic views and encouragement of our highly experienced professional instructors and guides without the necessity to scale back up the rock.
Our sessions are nearly always in the Symonds Yat Gorge unless you have chosen to combine the climbing with some Gorge Scrambling - in that case the session would be at Dinas Rock on the south edge of the Brecon Beacon National Park. Our morning sessions run from 9 am until 12.30 pm, afternoon sessions run from 1 pm until 4.30 pm. We have a guide to participant ratio of 1:6 this means everyone gets plenty of time on the rock.
Activity Information Facts:
- Minimum Age – 6 Years Old
- Minimum Group Size - 6 persons (we can take smaller groups but the minimum cost of for 6 persons)
- Fitness Level – Moderate
- Difficulty – Easy to Moderate
- Start time – 9 am or 1 pm
- Duration – 2.5 hours half day / 5 hours full day (excluding lunch)
- Time of Year – All year round
- Location – Symonds Yat and Dinas Rock
- Finish Time - 12.30 or 4.30 pm