For for those wishing to further their skills in the world of Kayaking we have the perfect course with our Introduction to White Water Kayaking day. The aim of this session is to introduce paddlers that already have some experience on flat water their first taste of white water and build their confidence in grade 2/3 rivers. Based in Symonds Yat we have some great paddling locations close to hand but for this course we like to travel to Wales and to use the wonderful River Usk. Do be prepared to get wet, so a change of clothes will come in handy and although we provide wetsuits the idea is to stay upright and in your kayak for this session, you will definitely come away with a great sense of achievement after a day with our highly experienced instructors.
- A great session for the flat water paddler wanting to move onto moving water or just wanting to brush-up on your skills.
- Modern touring and white water kayaks.
- Full day intro sessions can be in either canoe or kayak or a mixture of both.
- Awesome Instructors.
- We provide everything you need including; kayaks, paddles, helmets, wetsuits etc.
Booking Information (Guided Trips, Instruction or Courses)
A 50% non-refundable deposit will be taken to hold the booking.
- Full payment is due 14 days before booking date.
- Cancellations made by the customer within 14 days will get no refund, full payment is due if not already received.
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to deliver trips, Wye Canoes Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the trips due to safety considerations and factors beyond our control.