Tips for your adventure experience...
To Wear and take:
- Old trainers or similar (something you can swim in and will stay on your feet, not flip flops or crocs)
- Swim suit (for under your wetsuit)
- Board shorts or similar (for over your wetsuit)
- Any medication and allergy medicine (i.e. inhalers, epipens etc)
To take (for after or between session(s):
- Spare clothes
- Drink (soft drink or water)
- Packed lunch (We can supply if required at additional cost)
- Spare trainers or boots (for after the activity)
- Wet suits
- Buoyancy aids
Other items you may find useful:
- If possible avoid wearing wellington boots (difficult to swim in).
- If you wear glasses it’s a good idea to tie some string to them.
- If it’s summer, then sun screen is a good idea.
- Avoid taking expensive electronic devices or jewellery in the canoe.
If you are unsure please don’t hesitate to ask! 01600 890027 or email [email protected]